I’ve some slowness problems with my Jetty Server where is installed xwiki.
If I use Firefox : it is slow
With Edge, it’s correct
Same problem with xwiki because xwiki is installed on Jetty
Morover Navigation Tree is low too, is Solr used for that ?
- xWiki page by IP : 192.168.10.42/bin/view/Documentation
- xWiki page by domain name : http://landocumentation/bin/view/Documentation
- Dynamic Static HTML Page by IP : 192.168.10.42/DynamicStaticHtmlPage.html
- Dynamic Static HTML Page by domain name : http://landocumentation/DynamicStaticHtmlPage.html
- with browser normal or private mode
- charging to server time is the time (in milisecond) between when I press the address bar and when the page appears with the start of building the DOM
Do you have an idea to solve this problem ?
Here are technical caracteristics :
- 1 Gbps LAN connection
- Host : Windows Server 2022 Standard 21H2 in Virtual Machine hosted by Hyper-V
- UC : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4210 CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz
- RAM : 8 Go
- Web Server : Jetty 9.4.46.v20220331 - 31 March 2022
- XWiki 14.3
- MariaDb 10.6.7
- Embeded Solr