Typos and wrong meaning of the original text

After nearly completing the translation of the core of the Wiki platform with all its components. Still currently some sentences are in undefined status.

Firstly, this one from last week - XWiki Platform/xwiki-platform-help-ui-code — українська @ Weblate XWiki.org: Congratulations for acquiring your XWiki instance. XWiki is very versatile …

Congratulations for acquiring your XWiki instance. …

To me, the word “acquiring” reflects the essence of the purchase of something. Yes, I’ve found the translated meaning for this. But in my view - it shall be converted into “downloading and installing” or “downloading, installing, and configuring”

Next, about nextflux-api XWiki Platform/xwiki-platform-netflux-api — українська @ Weblate XWiki.org: Your request has been rejected. You can wait for the … and this XWiki Platform/xwiki-platform-netflux-api — українська @ Weblate XWiki.org: You won’t be warned if other users want to edit ….

Your request has been rejected. You can wait for the document to be unlocked. If you force the lock, you risk losing content.

On first one “force the look” again, for me it’s like to try break the lock and edit the page. If so, then the end phrase “you risk losing content.” is stagnating - how can I lose the content of the page which I’m not editing. That’s why I left my comment under it.
For second sentence again for me, it’s wrong logic in the sentence

You won’t be warned if other users want to edit the document collaboratively and you can’t join a collaborative session.

Finally, existing typos in the original text. I’ve left my comments on sentences in which I’ve noticed them. Is it visible for the admin (owner) of l10n? Have someone received notifications about it?

Here is the example:

Duplications:

Hello, any feedback on these comments:

small update you can skip the above

And explanation of these two sentences:

Thanks for checking this. I generally agree with your comments personally.

I’m one of the admins of l10n but I don’t receive notif about comments as I’m not following all the components there, and in general I don’t necessarily have the knowledge to know the context for each sentences. Now anybody following the various components you commented and having enabled notifications should have received them.

That being said, here you’re not commenting the translations but you’re commenting the original text to be translated, which cannot be edited in l10n. So maybe best to move on the subject would be instead to open PRs on XWiki to fix those sentences.

The user can have the option leave comment on source code or leave a comment to translation (this is the default).

It was fixed by modifying the original ENG text.