WYSWIG editor broken after migration/upgrade

Hi, I had a too old installation online, not upgraded for long, so i made a fresh install, dumped the old database and tried to restore it on the new instance. It seemed to globally work, i got all the content back, but the wyswig editor doesn’t work, as described in WYSIWYG editor stopped working after update

I figured out that the database content was in cause, as if i restore the base in the post-install state, the editor works fine. I suspect something related to xwikiproperties table, but am not sure.

Would anyone have a clue about what i should search in the database? I’m not familiar with xwiki’s database structure. I’ve tried partial/incremental restorations (one table after another) but i suppose some tables can’t be useful on their own.

Apparently, the wiki doesn’t find the webjar urls such as: https://xwiki.domain.tld/xwiki/webjars/wiki%3Axwiki/application-ckeditor-webjar/plugins/xwiki-resource/resourcePicker.bundle.min.js

which don’t seem to be static resources (not in the http server directories). I suppose some parameter in the database tells the wiki where to fetch these resources.

Thanks for advices, and have a nice day!

Hello xwiki experts !
I work on the same wiki as @emenard . In order to refine the diagnosis, we must say that not only do we have a problem using the wysisyg editor, but also with commenting, clicking on the notification icon,… whereas some other functions (all user administration functions) are working ok. Wiki modification of pages is working, with an error message “Syntax highlingting and/or Autocompletion failed to load”. Obviously the wiki cannot be used anymore as it is.