Proposal for the 12.2 roadmap.
- Visual diff improvements - Marius
- Notification re-architecture for scalability/performance. New nosql storage oriented API and (most probably Solr based) default implementation for events and user notifications - Thomas
- Activity Pub - Part 2 of 3 (targeting for 3 releases = 3 months) - Simon + Manuel
- Continue work for inline editing/Realtime - Marius
- Now that we have a first design page (will be available in the coming days), discuss and agree about the work to do. Create various JIRAs for it.
- If there’s agreement and if time permit, start implementing some of the JIRAs. Possible options FTM:
- inline editing for WYSIWYG edit mode
- inline editing for Inline form edit mode
- FASTEN-related work: the XWiki Extension dependencies resolution needs be as close as possible to the standard Maven dependencies resolution and an important miss right now is the support. Add support for it. - Thomas
- 12.2RC1: 23rd of March 2020 (adding one more week because we can but we need to be careful to not delay the release)
- 12.2Final: 30th of March 2020
Please let me know if there are any concern and please update the roadmap with specific jira issues.