Hello there! My name is Divyansh Jain. I am a student of Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. I have been selected as the Android developer for the XWiki organization and I am currently working on their XWiki Android Authenticator application in GSOC19. And I’m proud to announce the availability of XWiki Android Authenticator app v0.6.
In this release:
- Most of the application is now written in Kotlin
- Added Android UI Unit testing with Espresso
- Fixed: Contacts synchronizing improperly
- Fixed: Forcing a synchronization does not work
- Fixed: Wrong synchronization status
You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xwiki.android.sync&hl=en_IN
You can also check out the Release notes on:
Also, there are blogs that I’ve written discussing the use of Kotlin and Added Android UI Unit testing with Espresso.
And I’m thrilled to tell you about the major release coming soon. It will have the following features:
- OCID (OpenId Connect Provider)
- Edit contacts and,
- Adding several accounts.
Feedback is very welcome on both the app and the blog.
Thanks for your support
- Divyansh Jain