Hello there! My name is Divyansh Jain. I am a student at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. I have been selected as the Android developer for the XWiki organization and I’ve finished my work on their XWiki Android Authenticator application in GSOC19. And I’m proud to announce the availability of XWiki Android Authenticator app v1.0.
In this release:
- Added support for OpenID Connect Provider.
- Other apps can request to see XWiki user info through OIDC login.
- Added OIDC as a new login method.
- Added pagination for users list type.
- Added Data Saving Function which disables the sync of users avatars.
- Fixed: SSLHandshakeException crash.
- Reduced app size.
You can install it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xwiki.android.sync&hl=en_IN
You can also check out the Release notes on:
Stay tuned, I’ll still be working on this project. I’ll be planning to do the following things:
- Publish the application on F-Droid
- Re-designing the whole app.
- Improving the Edit Contact Activity.
- Provide a library for easy implementation of dedicated XWiki authenticator
Feedback is very welcome on the new release.
Thanks for your support