XWiki Extension Documentation Error

Hey everyone; I’m newly investigating XWiki and have set up a sandbox implementation to see if it will fit our needs. However, as I’m looking into the extensions, it seems that there is an error with the documentation pages.

https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/

I’m seeing this error:

Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [The execution of the [velocity] script macro is not allowed in [extensions:XWiki.InplaceEditing]. Check the rights of its last author or the parameters if it’s rendered from another script.]. Click on this message for details.

1 Like

Hi @ScottMorris Sorry about that. We’re having problems on xwiki.org from time to time and one of the nodes is misbehaving. We’re going to spend time to analyze and fix the problem. In the meantime, try again a bit later, usually we either have restarted the instance or cleared some caches to make it work again. For ex right now it’s working for me.

Again our apologies about this.

1 Like

Note that the issue is being tracked at [XINFRA-345] Website extensions.xwiki.org have problem with velocity macro - XWiki.org JIRA

No worries; these things happen. The best I can do is to make sure you’re aware.

Cheers.

1 Like