Here’s a proposal for XS 11.10.
- November 2019
Leftover work from 11.9:
- Finish "Ability to easily export only content from the XWiki Administration - Marius
- Work done but on a branch (didn’t make it for 11.9)
- Video macro as default in XWiki - Marius
- Need to decide how to do it for the least maintenance
- Also need to decide if we continue to bundle contrib extensions (Vincent: not my preference)
- Configurable Class should support page level configurations - Marius
- Main work: Bug fixes and stabilize the cycle - All
- Improve the DW extensions step to make easier to upgrade from current LTS - Thomas
- better default actions
- propose to uninstall invalid extensions which used to be dependencies instead of repairing/upgrading them (Watchlist use case)
Let me know if you have comments/feedback.