Adding images per drag&drop or from clipboard in CKEditor fails

We closed Loading... as cannot reproduce. Please let us know if you still experience the problem.

The Problem still exist in 14.10.2 / Language Setting: German

I insert an image from clipboard with CTRL+V and for a part of a second you see the correct image after that the WYSIWYG Editor overwrite the image .

In the nginx logs i see everytime the filename “fileCreatedFromDataURI.png”.

In xwiki 13.X Version i had this problems only in firefox. Chrome or Edge worked as a charm. Now this Problems occurs on all browsers.

In the browser DEV console this message appears:
[CKEDITOR] Error code: clipboard-image-handling-disabled.
[CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to Error Code Reference - CKEditor 4 Documentation

Not sure if this is the same issue, but I have teh problem that any newly pasted image overwrites the first one. before saving the page the editor shows the older image, after saving all pasted files show the last pasted one.
Found an older discussion where it was only happening with FF Paste second image via clipboard overwrite first image - Help / Discuss - XWiki Forum, but for me it happens with any browser.

This is probably Loading... which has been fixed in 14.10.4 .

Hello,

I think I finally found out the missing criteria to reproduce. Can you confirm that the page where you encountered the issue has a xwiki/2.0 syntax?

If that’s the case, the issue has been fixed (Loading...) and will be available in XWiki 14.10.5 and 15.1RC1.