When the CKEditor is opened, a loading image is displayed, but the editor fails to appear. There are a couple of related issues:
- https://forum.xwiki.org/t/ckeditor-not-properly-configured/653/6 - no answer
- https://forum.xwiki.org/t/ckeditor-not-loading-anymore/1375/5 - online answer
The URL http://localhost/xwiki/webjars/wiki%3Axwiki/application-ckeditor-webjar/plugins/xwiki-resource/resourcePicker.min.css?evaluate=true returns 404 (DocumentDoesNotExist).
find /opt/glassfish/glassfish/domains/isd/applications/xwiki -type f | grep -i resourcepicker shows no files.
How do I reinstall CKEditor in offline mode?
Here’s what I tried:
- Click Choose File.
- Select org.xwiki.contrib_application-ckeditor-ui-1.20.xar
- Click Open.
- Click org.xwiki.contrib_application-ckeditor-ui-1.20.xar.
- Select Replace the page history with the history from the package.
- Click Import.
The import appears to have worked correctly; however, the resource picker cannot be found and the same 404 appears. If the resource picker (and similar) are archived, how do I expand the archive so that XWiki can find the files?