How to customize default text for Error/Warning/Success/Info Macro?

Hi.
If I choose an errorbox from the wysiwyg editor there is a default text inside like “Type your error message here.” in english.

As I make our XWiki german I want to translate it. But not only translate it 1:1 but instead set a signal word like "Fehler: ". This user should keep and write after it as a better approach for screen reader.

Any chance to replace the default text?
Regards, Simpel

See: How to customize Error/Warning/Success/Info Macro? - about styling for these boxes

See https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/DevGuide/Tutorials/InternationalizingApplications/#HUsingpropertieslocatedinXWikipages

Note: You need to find the translation keys used (by checking the source code)

Thanks, seems a nice way.

I tried to find the keys but couldn’t find it in the source. I searched for a shared part of the message.
What I did to find it:
grep -ril ./ -e ‘message here’
I found only a comment in an unrelated file.

Any hint where I can find the source code including the keys to those error/warning/success/info macros?

Where do you see this message? Just tested on Sandbox (Sandbox.WebHome) - XWiki and I can’t find it in:

Screenshot 2021-11-05 at 13.44.24

Thanks

When I use the wysiwyg editor I have this little drop down menu (big +) with these boxes to choose directly. If I take one immediately the box shows up in the editor like you can see in the picture above:
warning_message

There the user can edit the text. But that “Type your warning message here.” I want to change to some useful signal word as default. (Hoping the user will keep it for accessibility.)