Regression issues on XWiki 11.10.11 LTS

ok sorry, same version: XWiki 10.11.3 display WebHome but not on 11.10.11

I deleted log file but tomorrow I will retry to post logs informations

FWIW it’s working in 11.10.5, now going to test with 11.10.11.

Could you tell me what to do to reproduce the problem?

Sure you must add a property “test” test (test: String) inXWiki.XWikiUsers and folow these steps: https://forum.xwiki.org/t/regression-issues-on-xwiki-11-10-11-lts/7733/3?u=pbas
(email type working well)

No no , I meant for the “Go To” issue :slight_smile:

For the LT, as I said it works on 11.10.5 and I’m now downloading 11.10.10 and 11.10.11 to test it there too.

ha ha sorry again.
I use Ctrl+G, and typing “SomeSpace” in GoTo input text field, all pages are proposed (included Somespace.WebHome) but as soon I continue typing “SomeSpace.” (with dot) or “SomeSpace.W”, WebHome page is not listed anymore

• Works fine in 11.10.10
  • Fails in 11.10.11!!!

So we have an important regression in 11.10.11. :frowning:

Could you report a JIRA issue ASAP please?

Thanks a lot for discovering this bug @Pbas!

I’m now checking the “Go To” issue.

I made a mistake, I checked with 10.11.10 and not 11.10.10, rechecking with 11.10.10 now.

EDIT: in any case it was failing with 11.10.5 but I’d like to know when it started failing.

Sure :slight_smile:
No problem, I must show our XWiki at SILL members at the end of this month and I wanted to upload my Xwiki before (unfortunaly I found theses issues).

Yeah I’m really sorry about this. It’ll be fixed very quickly (matter of 1-2 days at most).

Don’t be, everyone understand complexity of coding.

@Pbas I can reproduce in 11.10.11 on Sandbox so please create a JIRA for that too.

I’m now checking when the problem started appearing, probably a while ago.

ok more annoying, when I edit a page, the “save and Close” button doesn’t work (I refresh the page to make it working)

and

Tomorrow I will reinit my préprod server to give you log upgrade failed

So I confirm that it works well in 11.10.10 so it’s a regression of 11.10.11.

@Pbas I need more info to reproduce as I cannot. I edited the home page in 11.10.11 and clicked “save & view” and it worked fine (both in WYSIWYG editor and in wiki editor).

EDIT: Maybe your browser cache wasn’t not refreshed? Can you reproduce?

It seems that it’s a browser cache issue indeed but I’m not sure. I didn’t found a way to reproduce).

Ok I testing again the direct upgrade. It’s working fine.
My previous upgrade failed because I didn’t have enough space on my disk (I have 15Go in my data store) and data( or database) was half migrated.

ok that’s great to hear :slight_smile: